Friday, March 22, 2013

Bright Fruit and Warm Samosas


















Happy -belated- Naw-Rúz and First Day of Spring!

Though it was a very wintry first day of spring...




Nevertheless, at the Toronto Bahai Centre we had a lovely array of yummy food for refreshments! -bright fruit and warm samosas a perfect contrast to the outside scene!




To think that I spent 6 hours... 


6 hours of staring at food.


That is what I was doing yesterday while my friends were at school.




6 hours of preparing drool-worthy food vs. spending a normal day at school.

I have to say, serving at the Bahai Centre's kitchen wins by a long shot! 



 -and not just because of the homework I got to put off, the sleeping in for a few extra hours, the extra food I got to eat, and the amazing program I got to see...


I really like helping out there once in a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment