Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Break from March Break




A while ago, my friend and I went for a photo shoot.




And even though I didn't feel very photogenic,



I had fun taking pictures of my photogenic pal



and her extra photogenic outfit.



I loved taking the photos



and I loved seeing the crazy pictures we took afterwards, like this one.



Elizabeth caught me right in my frustrated scream at the stick who kept getting in my photos.
It wanted some pictures of its own (;



But neither branches nor burs can keep us from taking beautiful photos.



It was a spectacularly peaceful day.
but it seems that I had a moments rest in time for the university hunting that ensued for the next three days.



Queen's on Monday, uOttawa and Carleton on Tuesday, Waterloo and Wilfred-Laurier on Wednesday.



Tours and interviews, lots of information and exhaustion...




And as fun and informative as it was to interview these Queen's CommerceSociety fairies, all this university wandering has left me super stressed.


I can barely sleep at night, for thinking about finding the right school, applying, getting in, and finally living the university life. 




At least I still have time... though not much :S

And I still need to visit other universities.



can't believe I'm saying this but I need a break from March Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment