Friday, March 8, 2013

GREASE you're the one that I want!


Last week our high school's musical production of Grease played! 
And I gotta tell you, they were REALLY good! 

I was posting all the pictures from the shows last night and it made me smile to look over the photos from the beginning of the year, the rehearsals which lead to this massive production.

They changed so much, and come so far. :')




(^The girl smiling played Sandy and the boy making the face behind her played Danny)

And who would have thought these three goofy boys would play three major roles!



But everyone worked hard and put every effort into becoming the stars they are now.




Still, I can't believe how quickly they changed and how beautifully they transformed... 

 from this



to this!











Who would've seen it coming?
 











We had a double cast (each played 2 shows).



and they were both fantastic!




















work well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment