Monday, February 18, 2013

Homemade Iced Cappuccino


This week I've been exhausting my supply of cappuccino powder. It's like this miracle concoction that, when made right, fills me with cappuccino joy.

My recipe for homemade iced cappuccino:

*makes one cup*



Take 2 + 1/2 tablespoons of the powder from the box above.





Boil water and pour just a tad onto the powder for the powder to dissolve.



Stir the water and the powder so that you get a smooth, clump-free liquid.
 


Pour in milk. Less milk = stronger cappuccino taste, more milk = more milky taste. 


I'm not that picky so I just pour until the drink reaches to the top of the cup. 
The result is fairly milky.


Now give it a single quick stir.


Then add ice cubes (or in my case, ice cubed crescents?) 


If you want, you can also add a bit of chocolate syrup.



You can leave the syrup resting on the top as a kind of decoration, or you can stir it in.


And voila! You're done and your drink is ready to enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment