Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Sweet Surprise




Happy Valentines day! 

Though I don't really understand the whole concept. Who needs a special day to let someone know they love them? 
To me, it's just another commercialized day of the year.
It's awkward but nice at the same time. 
It's like Christmas. I don't celebrate either special occasions but I find a way to enjoy the perks anyways. 

Christmas -school's out, great sales, fun music, and everyone's in a good mood
Valentine's Day -chocolate's on sale ...and that's about it. ]: but still, chocolate

And speaking of chocolate, today I got a sweet surprise.
A friend of mine gave me this.

It's funny because I don't really know what being a valentine means, so I just agreed and thanked him for the Smarties. And then we talked a bit about math and parted ways.

At home I sent him this.


Ah, I'm such a charmer. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment